A radical new approach to managing and matching the full lifecycle of customer data.
Connect records across systems with a revolutionary new approach
Verato LINK provides an interactive, match-as-a-service capability that connects disparate patient, member, or customer systems within and across enterprises. It allows you to develop a single point of convergence for a person’s records within and across enterprises, regardless of system, data model, data definitions, and governance controls.
Verato LINK associates your patient, member, or customer records to identities in CARBON, seeing through errors, changes over time, and missing values within your data. It doesn’t require data quality to be perfect or synchronized across systems. Your records are returned to you and assigned a Verato ID corresponding to a CARBON identity, allowing you to link all records with this ID. Verato LINK also allows you to map private attributes to CARBON for a true match-as-a-service solution.
- An assigned Verato ID for each patient, member, or customer record corresponding to the matched identity in CARBON
- A secure environment that allows you to append your own IDs to CARBON identities
- Build a single view of your patient, member, or customer—even if the quality of your data is not perfect or synchronized across systems
- Outperform traditional MDM, Master Patient Index (MPI), and Data Quality technologies in a radically different way
- Eliminate the technical complexity, system costs, and organizational friction caused by MDM projects and Data Governance
- Optimize business performance and enhance customer interactions by connecting disparate silos of patient, member, or customer data
Automatically resolve 75% of your MPI or MDM's data stewardship tasks
Verato AUTO-STEWARD automatically resolves in real-time 75% of the data stewardship tasks your master patient index (MPI) or master data management (MDM) tools have set aside for manual review. This gives you a 50-60% higher return on investment (ROI) over your existing manual processes.
Verato AUTO-STEWARD is a simple, cloud-based service. Use a simple API call to send a stewardship task to the HIPAA-secured Verato cloud. Verato resolves the task in real-time with a “match” or “no-match” answer, then instantly returns the result to be directly integrated back into your MPI or EHR.
- A simple “match” or “no-match” answer to your data stewardship tasks, returned in real-time
- Verato can also provide substantiating data as proof of the match decision
- Automatically process 75% of your data stewardship tasks in real-time as they are created
- Quickly work through your backlog of stewardship tasks
- Achieve a 50-60% higher return on investment (ROI) over your current manual processes of data stewardship
- Allow your data stewards to work on more meaningful work
Validate and correct identity data as it enters your systems
Verato VALIDATE is an interactive service that prevents new, incorrect patient, member, or customer identity data from entering your systems. It checks, confirms, and corrects data at every point of entry including registration, account creation, customer support, and enrollment systems.
Verato VALIDATE is optimized to seamlessly integrate into your data capture workflow across web and mobile systems. In a fraction of a second, Verato VALIDATE matches the new patient, member, or customer record to an identity in CARBON, compares identity attributes to determine if the record contains incorrect values, and, if errors are detected, either offers updates with correct values or prompts to review those values. If Verato VALIDATE identifies that this identity already exists within your systems, then the associated identifier is returned.
- Patient, member, or customer records entering your systems that contain the most up-to-date, accurate identity information available
- Maintain the integrity of your systems with clean patient, member, or customer records
- Prevent new duplicate records from occurring within and across your systems
- Enable more accurate matching efforts by keeping systems aligned
Accurately append demographic and lifestyle attributes to your patient, member, or customer identities
Verato ENRICH allows you to append 3rd-party marketing data to your patient, member, or customer records to develop a more complete profile of who they are. This data includes hundreds of demographic, psychographic, and lifestyle attributes, providing you with a more complete view of your customers or patients and enabling you to perform robust segmentations and advanced analytics. Verato has a relationship with a leading marketing data provider, allowing ENRICH to match your customers or patients to identities in the 3rd-party data with significantly higher accuracy.
ENRICH uses the Verato referential matching engine—powered by CARBON—to match your patient, member, or customer identities to identities in the 3rd-party database. Then, you can select from hundreds of demographic, psychographic, and lifestyle attributes to append to your customer or patient records, either in batch or in real-time.
Over 400 attributes to enrich your data, including in the following categories:
- Demographic (e.g. ethnicity, gender, age, education, marital status, occupation)
- Purchase behavior (including online purchase behavior)
- Investment behavior
- Achieve higher match and append rates between your identities and those in the 3rd-party data
- Use Verato ENRICH as a one stop shop for data procurement needs rather than interacting with multiple vendors
- Gain more comprehensive views of your patients, members, or customers for segmentation and analysis
Determine the degree of duplicates in your MPI or MDM product
Verato DIAGNOSE is a powerful diagnostic technology that can determine the number of duplicate patient, member, or customer records your master patient index (MPI) or master data management (MDM) technology contains.
Verato DIAGNOSE matches your patients, members, or customers to identities in our reference database CARBON and determines whether your MPI or MDM contains multiple records stored for the same person. Because CARBON is essentially an “answer key” for identity data, it can find duplicates better than existing MPI or MDM technologies.
- Detailed dashboard that reports the existence of duplicates
- Substantiating data as to how the duplicate was discovered and determined
- Identify duplicate records within a database and across databases, including your existing MPI or MDM tools
- Assess match effectiveness of your existing MPI and MDM tools