2017 BCBS Information Management Symposium
AHIMA17 Convention & Exhibit
Webinar: 3 Strategies for Achieving Interoperability
Jun 27 2017
The future of healthcare in the US is based on an assumption that every health IT system can interoperate with every other health IT system—which would enable better care coordination and reduce costs. But how far along are we at actually achieving full interoperability and what can we do to get there?
Join our webinar with the eHealth Initiative to learn about:
- The larger challenge and strategy of achieving interoperability
- How one large health system is achieving interoperability within its own four walls
- Strategies for achieving interoperability not just within an organization, but also between organizations, and with payers, HIEs, and state and federal health agencies
- The newest frontier of interoperability—called “identity interoperability”—and counterintuitive ways that organizations can achieve it
Webinar: Why A National Patient Identifier Is Not The Answer
Jun 21 2017
Many health IT professionals believe a National Unique Patient Identifier (UPID) would solve the problems of patient identification and patient matching, but such an identifier is not the best solution.
Originally presented by Verato’s Founder and CTO Brent Williams at the 2017 CHIA Convention and Exhibit, this webinar will address:
- The roots of the patient identification and patient matching problem
- 7 critical challenges that make a UPID infeasible and an impractical solution to these problems
- The challenges of implementing a UPID in the United States versus other countries that have already implemented one
- Alternative solutions to the patient identification problem
National Patient Identifier: 2017 CHIA Convention & Exhibit
Jun 12 2017
Many Health IT professionals believe that a National Unique Patient Identifier (UPID) would solve the problems of patient identification and patient matching — but such an identifier is not the answer for several critical reasons.
Join us at the 2017 CHIA Convention & Exhibit to hear Verato’s Founder and CTO, Brent Williams, discuss alternative solutions to a national patient identifier – Speaking June 12, 2:10-3:10.
Webinar: Traditional MPIs are Dead. What’s next?
May 31 2017
Master patient indexes (MPIs) and “enterprise” MPIs (eMPIs) aren’t cutting it anymore. The healthcare industry is long overdue for an MPI built from the ground up to solve its most pressing patient identity challenges. And it is long overdue for an MPI built to enable true “identity interoperability” between an enterprise’s diverse array of EHR, revenue cycle, and other IT systems.
Join our webinar with HIMSS to learn why traditional MPI and eMPI technologies will be made obsolete by a new generation of MPI technologies—called “universal” MPIs—that are:
- Cloud based
- Fast and easy to implement
- Effortless to operate
- Dramatically more precise due to a new “referential matching” architecture
Webinar: Traditional MPIs are Dead. What’s Next?
May 9 2017
Master patient indexes (MPIs) and “enterprise” MPIs (eMPIs) struggled to solve yesterday’s patient matching needs and will fail to solve tomorrow’s. The healthcare industry is long overdue for an MPI built from the ground up to solve its most pressing patient identity challenges. And it is long overdue for an MPI built not just to consolidate patient identities, but to enable true “identity interoperability.”
Attend this webinar with Health Data Management to learn why traditional MPI and eMPI technologies will be made obsolete by a new generation of MPI technologies called “universal” MPIs.